Here is a picture of the mama falcon (or possibly the daddy falcon) and chick at the CRA building on Data Centre Road. The parents are currently trying to teach the chick to fly, which consists of not feeding him (or her) so much and teasing her (or him) by flying past or staying just out of reach. This caused the chick to emanate a great deal of noise! For more information about falcons click on the photo to go to falconwatch.ca
- No watches or warnings in effect, Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans)No watches or warnings in effect.
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 1.5°CObserved at: Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier Int'l Airport 3:00 PM EST Tuesday 19 November 2019 Condition: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 1.5°C Pressure / Tendency: 101.1 kPa falling Visibility: 24.1 km Humidity: 62 % Dewpoint: -5.0°C Wind: SSE 7 km/h Air Quality Health Index: 2
- Tuesday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.Partly cloudy. Low minus 5. Forecast issued 3:30 PM EST Tuesday 19 November 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My followers live in Canada (91%), France(1%)... Get your map: tweepsmap.com/!HeronPark https://t.co/Wx5BivWQ8X 2 years ago
- Well, this is an original fund raising idea. cbc.ca/1.3798012 3 years ago
- RT @JohnFraserOS: Great seeing everyone @HeronPark WC w/ @DavidMcGuinty Thanks to Colin, Randy, Rosella, Donna, James , Jason and all the v… 5 years ago
- RT @HCEinspect: Carnival was awesome! Thanks to all the volunteers. My family had a blast. @JohnFraserOS @HeronPark 5 years ago
- RT @JohnFraserOS: Espérons que demain sera aussi beau qu'aujourd'hui! Je vous invite à vous joindre à moi @HeronPark 1560 rue Clover entre … 5 years ago